Terms and Conditions
- The issue of an order to Yong Hup Seng Auto Parts (M) Sdn Bhd, (the Seller), shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the purchaser of the prices prevailing at the time of delivery and the following terms and conditions.
- No variation or modification of any of these terms and conditions shall be valid or effective save to the extent the Seller agrees in writing. These conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the purchaser as overriding any alternative terms and conditions embodied in the purchaser’s order.
- The Seller issues price lists and reserves the right to amend the prices without prior notice CANCELLATION & RETURNS.
- New Goods will not be accepted for credit unless returned within 7 days of issue and in the same condition as bought from The Seller, however, after 7 days the Seller reserves the right not to accept New Goods supplied for return. New Goods are items bought from The Seller still unopened and in original packaging with no damage of any kind and must be accompanied with the proof of purchase.
- The purchaser is responsible for ensuring that the goods are suitable for the purpose for which they are required or intended.
- Subject to the provisions of this clause The Seller guarantees the goods against any defect, which can be proved to The Seller’s satisfaction to have been caused by faulty materials or workmanship.
- Should such a defect appear The Seller’s liability will be limited solely to, at its option, repairing or replacing the defective goods free of charge or refunding the price of those goods, provided that if The Seller opts to repair the goods The Seller shall not be liable for the recovery cost of those goods and provided further that The Seller shall not be liable for such defect in any circumstances.